Adult Safeguarding in North East Lincolnshire
Vulnerability Booklet (PDF)
High Risk Protocol 2019 (PDF)
Domestic Abuse – Coercive Control
Research in Practice for Adults and Women’s Aid have developed a website for social workers and other health and social care practitioners to develop their knowledge and skills in working with situations of coercive control.
Advice when allegations are made against professionals:
- Allegations/Concerns Against Staff: Reporting Form (Word)
- Dealing with allegations – supporting staff and volunteers (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations against carers and other staff (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations (PDF)
Please see our events page for details of upcoming safeguarding events and how to book.
Joint Safeguarding and Long-term Care Providers Forums
Upcoming dates – 2020
- CANCELLED Wednesday, 22nd July 2020 – 1.00pm to 3.30pm CANCELLED
- Wednesday, 14th October 2020 – 1.00pm to 3.30pm
All meetings are held at Grimsby Town Hall, Town Hall Square, Grimsby DN31 1HU and are open to professionals, students and volunteers working with adults at risk of abuse/neglect. There are several pay and display public car parks in the vicinity.