Adult Safeguarding in North East Lincolnshire
Vulnerability Booklet (PDF)
Domestic Abuse – Coercive Control
Research in Practice for Adults and Women’s Aid have developed a website for social workers and other health and social care practitioners to develop their knowledge and skills in working with situations of coercive control.
Advice when allegations are made against professionals:
- Allegations/Concerns Against Staff: Reporting Form (Word)
- Dealing with allegations – supporting staff and volunteers (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations against carers and other staff (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations (PDF)
Please see our events page for details of upcoming safeguarding events and how to book.
- Wednesday 17th July 2019
- Wednesday 23rd October 2019
All meetings are held 1.00pm to 3.30pm at Centre4, 17A Wootton Rd, Grimsby DN33 1HE and are open to professionals, students and volunteers working with adults at risk of abuse/neglect.
Provider Forum Newsletters
- Provider Forum Newsletter – October 2017 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – January 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – June 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – July 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – November 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – February 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – April 2019 (PDF)