Adult Safeguarding in North East Lincolnshire
Vulnerability Booklet (PDF)
Domestic Abuse – Coercive Control
Research in Practice for Adults and Women’s Aid have developed a website for social workers and other health and social care practitioners to develop their knowledge and skills in working with situations of coercive control.
Advice when allegations are made against professionals:
- Allegations/Concerns Against Staff: Reporting Form (Word)
- Dealing with allegations – supporting staff and volunteers (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations against carers and other staff (PDF)
- Dealing with allegations (PDF)
Please see our events page for details of upcoming safeguarding events and how to book.
- Wednesday 23rd October 2019 – 2.00pm to 4.30pm – Grimsby Town Hall – PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE AND TIMING
- Wednesday, 29th January 2020 – 1.00pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 – 1.00pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday, 22nd July – 1.00pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday, 21st October – 1.00pm to 3.30pm
All meetings are held at Grimsby Town Hall, Town Hall Square, Grimsby DN31 1HU and are open to professionals, students and volunteers working with adults at risk of abuse/neglect. There are several pay and display public car parks in the vicinity.
Provider Forum Newsletters
- Provider Forum Newsletter – January 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – June 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – July 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – November 2018 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – February 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – April 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Forum Newsletter – August 2019 (PDF)